♪VTU-FORUM♫
Thanks For Visiting www.VTU-Forum.tk...............

Plz do Register..........N Have FUN!!!!!!!!Smile
♪VTU-FORUM♫
Thanks For Visiting www.VTU-Forum.tk...............

Plz do Register..........N Have FUN!!!!!!!!Smile
♪VTU-FORUM♫
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place To Meet All Rocking Engineering... Students...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To VTU FORUM!!!
Register to access all the resources!!
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:31 pm

about non display of exam result

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madhusudhan G B

about non display of exam result Empty
PostSubject: about non display of exam result   about non display of exam result Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:42 am

Dear
Sir/madam

I have written exam on 20/12/2011 and my friends who attended with me they got their results on 05/02/2012 but mine result not yet announced till now am scared about my result, but i met in college office next day only till now but they are informing about vtu still result hardcopy sheet we dint received from vtu, i am waiting for 5th sem single subject result to receive my PDC so give me a solution for this regard.

Thanking You
Back to top Go down
http://madhusudhangb@gmail.com
siddiq

PostSubject: Re: about non display of exam result   about non display of exam result Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:59 pm

hey for me too its happend the same... I am too worried as I wrote two eight sem subjects same 2011 dec and when the results were anounced 5 feb they only announced one sub result and I remmember clearly that I had written everything correctly regno , sub code , sub name , as that non displayed sub was my first exam. I have contacted the college they have sent fax to vtu regarding this . and my self contacted vtu several times ...their reply the same try next week ...and from these two weeks they are not picking the call also .... than i tried to go to vtu regional office ... there it is more worst ... the lady had kept the phone reciever at side and was sleeping after several times calling and making sound the watchman touched her head ...she woke up... and she said contact your college for this problems not us.... going to vtu regional office was itself was like going afganistan.... poor vtu they have 4500cr collected from students by reval challange reval fees.... and they did not get a 6000sq ft piece land in bangalore they bought it some rural place to torture us.....any ways this is my last trip to vtu after clearing it ...will only have to go to apply for pdc.....
Back to top Go down
siddiq

PostSubject: Re: about non display of exam result   about non display of exam result Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Hey finally I got my non displayed results just one day ahead of the reval results ... I had to go to belgaum to get it as they said they will send this copy to college in a week ....i could not wait for it....so for all non displayed results consider that your having your badest time in your life ......if your in final year or finshed the course....as you need to wait from one exam date to other exam date.....till than you cannot apply for further studies or job .... and more over if you think ther will be a min 35 marks its wrong....if you have writtten bad...you will fail else if you have written good still you will fail.....and if you have written very good than there are chances of passing or even getting above 50.... I some how got 45...+ 22 = 67 and cleared it what is the use my friends who flunked will finish same time as exams start from may ...and more over this results will be sent hard copies through cheap post...and dont expect they will update it in the VTU server.....till next exam results it will display the same page as these people are not paid for updating ....so naturally they will not do it...
Back to top Go down
purohit

PostSubject: Re: about non display of exam result   about non display of exam result Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:00 pm

plz send my non displayed result
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about non display of exam result   about non display of exam result Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about non display of exam result
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
♪VTU-FORUM♫ :: ♥★♥ *~Welcome to VTU-Forum~♥★♥ * :: VTU Help Center !!!-
Jump to: